Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Creeping along.....

A little more good news today as my level has dropped again slightly. 1.71 is the new number so we are happy that it is still headed in the right direction. The lowest I have been post transplant is 1.5 and the doctors say it usually bottoms out and then comes up a little to a consistent level, so I think we are close. Now we just have to make sure it stays there once this is all done.

I went out with a friend last night, that is when I felt the most different. Obviously I didnt drink, but I had to leave almost immediately because of the cigarette smoke in the room. My body has become way more sensitive to smoke. It made me feel like I was smoking myself. So my big night out lasted about 45 minutes, which was fine with me. It just felt good to get out of the hotel and see some friends. We also spent about three hours at the Mall of America, taking Tara on a much deserved shopping trip. By far the most eventful day post surgery that I have had. Its a balmy 25 today so we are really excited. We can go outside for over 45 seconds without feeling like we are getting sick. Im such a wuss now.

No comments:

Post a Comment