Monday, January 19, 2009

Home

We have arrived home and pretty much settled in. Of course the weather here has been rain and wind most days but it feels a lot better when your cold because it got down to 60 degrees than when it is -30. Tara starts back to work on Wednesday and I will be back in about two weeks.

We had a great time this weekend going over to the Hana side of the island for some peace and quiet. Tomorrow is the first time that I see a doctor back here in Maui. I'm sure I will really appreciate how good my doctors are in Minnesota now that I am back here and having to deal with the island mentality that is common here. We love the laid back lifestyle here but not when it comes to my health.

Hopefully we will be celebrating more good news tomorrow along with the fact that I will be turning the big 3-0. It will be a good time to reflect back on the last ten years and to also look forward to a healthy journey towards my 40's. Tomorrow will be a birthday to celebrate a little extra for what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment